Studies and Reports
- Final Report on the Effectiveness of ICT RTD Impacts on the EU Innovation System, December 2007, European Commission, DG Information Society and Media, Directorate C ‘Lisbon Strategy and Policies for the Information Society’, Unit C3 – ‘Evaluation and Monitoring’
- Final report on the potential of the Living Labs approach including its relation to experimental facilities for future Internet related technologies, November 2008, European Commission, DG Information Society and Media, Directorate F “Emerging Technologies and Infrastructures”, Unit F4 – “New Infrastructure Paradigms and Experimental Facilities”
Papers appeared in Conferences
- V. Moumtzi, J. Farinos, C. Wills “T-Seniority: An online service platform to assist independent living of elderly population”, 2nd International Conference on PErvasive Technologies Related to Assistive Environments, PETRA 2009, 9-13 June, Corfu, Greece
- A. Mavridis, I. Stamelos, “Real Options as Tool Enhancing Rational of OSS Components”Proceedings of the 3rd IEEE Digital Ecosystems & Technologies Conference (DEST), 1-3 June 2009, Istanbul, Turkey
- P. Tahinakis, V. Moumtzi, A.Koumpis, M. Gkinoglou, “Towards Learning Assets Management systems for support of novel methods for corporate Intangibles Assets Accounting” Proceedings of the European Conference on Intellectual Capital, 28-29 April 2009, Haarlem, The Netherlands
- S. A. Katriou, E. Tolias, “From Twin Training to Pair Programming”, 2nd India Software Engineering Conference (ISEC), 23-25 February 2009
- A. Vontas, A. Mavridis, A. Koumpis, V. Moumtzi, “Measuring Government Innovation in EU”, Proceedings of the 2nd International Conference on Theory and Practice of Electronic Governance (ICEGOV2008), 1-4 December 2008, Cairo, Egypt
- G. Fragidis, A. Mavridis, A. Vondas, A. Koumpis, “A Conceptual Framework for the study of research ecosystems”, eChallenges e-2008: 22-24 October 2008, Stockholm, Sweeden
- A. Mavridis, A. Koumpis, “An Overall Framework for the evaluation of Research & Development Projects Systems”, eChallenges e-2008: 22-24 October 2008, Stockholm, Sweeden
- I. Ignatiadis, D. Tektonidis, A. Svirskas, J. Briggs, S. A. Katriou, A. Koumpis, “A service oriented and agent-based architecture for the e-collaboration of SMEs”, , 8th IFIP Conference on e-Business, e-Services and e-Society, September 24-26 2008, Tokyo, Japan
- A. Mavridis, S. A. Katriou, A. Koumpis, “An Evaluation Framework for EU Research & Development e-Health Projects’ Systems”. Electronic healthcare for the 21st century, City University, London EC1 (eHealth 2008), 8-9 September 2008
- V. C. Gerogiannis, A. Mavridis, P. G. Ipsilandis, I. Stamelos, “Evaluating Schedules of Iterative/Incremental Software Projects From a Real Options Perspective", 3rd International Conference on Software and Data technologies, 5-8 July 2008, Porto, Potugal
- D. Tektonidis, I. Ignatiadis, C. Tzanetos, S. A. Katriou, A. Koumpis, “PANDA: Enabling RBVOs for the ERP/CRM industry using a Service Oriented Approach”, 5th International Conference on Information Technology and Applications (ICITA 2008), 23 - 26 June 2008, Queensland, Australia.
- D. Ginoglou, P. Tahinakis, N. Protogeros, A. Koumpis, “Corporate Intangibles Assets Accounting: Setting The Stage For A Learning Assets Management System”, 2008 EABR & TLC Conferences, Salzburg, Austria, June 23 – 26, 2008
- V. C. Gerogiannis, A. Mavridis, P. G. Ipsilandis, I. Stamelos, “Evaluating Incremental/Iterative Software Projects by Valuing Investment/Implementation Risks”, 20th National Conference of the Greek Enterprise Research Company, 19-20 June 2008, Spetses, Greece
- D. Tektonidis, S. A. Katriou, A. Koumpis, “PANDA: Enabling RBVOs for the agricultural industry using a service oriented approach”, 1st International Advanced Workshop on Information and Communication Technologies for Sustainable Agri-production and Environment (AWICTSAE 2008), 22-23 May 2008, Alexandroupolis, Greece.
- M. Salampasis, N. Protogeros, D. Tektonidis, S. A. Katriou, A. Mavridis, “Participatory Design of Services for the Networked Agricultural Enterprises”, 1st International Advanced Workshop on Information and Communication Technologies for Sustainable Agri-production and Environment (AWICTSAE 2008), 22-23 May 2008, Alexandroupolis, Greece.
- N. Loutas, L. Giantsiou, V. Peristeras, D. Tektonidis, C. Tzanetos, K. Tarabanis, “Towards a semantically-enabled eGovernment portal” 9th Annual International Conference on Digital Government Research, 18-21 May 2008, Montreal, Canada.
- C. Wills, A. Koumpis, G. Quirchmayr, J. Kajava, “Risk and Threat Assessment – A Soft Systems Type Approach to Scenario Analysis”, PSAM 9, International Probabilistic Safety Assessment and Management Conference, 18-23 May 2008, Hong Kong, China
- Karagiannidis, S. Efraimidou, A. Koumpis “Employing the Living Labs methodology to support experiential improvement of processes and practices in special education” 6th International Conference on Networked Learning, Halkidiki, Greece, May 5-6, 2008, ISBN No: 978-1-86220-206-1
- D. Ginoglou, P. Tahinakis, N. Protogeros, A. Koumpis, A. Vontas, “Environmental accounting infrastructures: experiences and insights to a global problem”, Conference of the International Academy of Business and Public Administration Disciplines (IABPAD), April 24 - 27, 2008, Dallas, TX
- N. Protogeros, D. Tektonidis, A. Mavridis, W. Christopher, A. Koumpis, “Supporting Participatory Design of Services: The FUSE Framework”, 4th International Conference Interoperability for Enterprise Software and Applications I-ESA 2008, 25 – 28 March, Berlin
- G. Fragidis, A. Mavridis, A. Vontas, A. Koumpis, K. Tarabanis, “A Proposed Conceptual Framework for the Study of Research Ecosystems”, IEEE - DEST 2008 Conference Program 26-29 Feb 2008, Thailand
- Koumpis, M. Chatzidimitriou, V. Moumtzi, V. Peristeras, “Empowering user and development communities involvement for collaborative e-Gov networks”, Proceedings of the 1st International Conference on Theory and Practice of Electronic Governance (ICEGOV2007), 10-13 December 2007, Macao, China.
- Koumpis, M. Chatzidimitriou, A. Vontas, V. Peristeras, “The 100 € e-Gov portal, 1st International Conference on Theory and Practice of Electronic Governance” (ICEGOV2007), Macao, China , 10-13 December 2007
- M. Siouris, V. Moumtzi, F. Moumtzis, W. Kockelmann: "Simulating the neutron diffraction profiles of the mineralogical variations during firing in ancient ceramics", book of abstracts XXÉII Pan-Hellenic Conference of Solid Natural Situation and Science of Materials, pp 250-251, 23-26 September 2007, Athens
- M. Siouris, V. Moumtzi , B. Barbier, A. Kirfel, "A neutron diffraction analysis of the mineralogical variations in ancient Greek ceramics", Abstracts, 4th European Conference on Neutron Scattering, 25-29 July 2007 Lund, Sweden.
- A. Koumpis, A. Mavridis, “Pace Exploitation toolkit”, eChallenges 2006: 25 - 27 October in Barcelona, Spain
- I. M. Siouris , V. Moumtzi, "Complex magnetic behaviour of the R (Cu,In)2 compounds with (R= Ce,Dy, Er, Ho) measured by ac-dc susceptibility a nd neutron diffraction", book of abstracts XXII Pan-Hellenic Conference of Solid Natural Situation and Science of Materials, 24-27 September 2006, Patra, Greece
- V. Moumtzi, I. M. Siouris, “A Neutron diffraction study of ancient Greek Ceramics” Proceedings of the XXII Pan-Hellenic Conference of Solid Natural Situation and Science of Materials (book of abstracts page 223) 24-27 September 2006, Patra, Greece
- Mavridis, A. Koumpis, I. Athanasiadis, “Towards an Intelligent Decision Support Architecture in Extended-Enterprises”, RASK 2006, 6th International Conference on Recent Advances in Soft Computing. University of Kent, Kanterbury, UK 10-12th of July.
- D. Tektonidis, A. Bokma, N. Doulamis, “Utilizing Ontologies for enhancing Mobile Service Registries: The ONAR approach”, 15th IST Mobile & Wireless Communications Summit, 4-8 June 2006, Mykonos, Greece
- N. Doulamis, C. Ceacero, L. Collantes, D. Tektonidis, “DESYME: Development System for Mobile sErvices”, 15th IST Mobile & Wireless Communications Summit, 4-8 June 2006, Mykonos, Greece
- D. Tektonidis, A. Bokma, “Adapting ontologies for integrating e-Government Information Systems”, 2nd International Conference on Interoperability of eGovernment Services, 22-24 March 2006, Bordeaux, France, ISSN: 1773-0279
- D. Tektonidis, A. Bokma “The adaptation of ontologies for sharing information among Enterprise Systems”, 2nd International Conference on Interoperability of Enterprise Software and Applications, 22-24 March 2006, Bordeaux, France
- D. Tektonidis, A. Bokma, “The utilization of ontologies for e-Health systems integration”, 10th International Symposium on Health Information Management Research, 22-24 September 2005, Thessaloniki, Greece, ISBN 1-902411-22-6
- M. Siouris , V. Moumtzi , “X-ray and neutron diagrams multiphase analysis program (Part II – Experimental part)” Proceedings of the XXI Pan-Hellenic Conference of Solid Natural Situation and Science of Materials (book of abstracts: pages 57-58) 28– 31 August 2005, Nicosia, Cyprus
- M. Salampasis, C. Kouroupetroglou, D. Tektonidis, “Adding semantics in web-based digital libraries to support information seeking of blind people”, 1st WSEAS International Symposium on Digital Libraries, 17-19 August 2005, Corfu Island, Greece
- M. Siouris , V. Moumtzi, “X-ray and neutron diagrams multiphase analysis program (Part 1 – Theoretical part)”, Proceedings of the Annual Conference on Telecommunication and Multimedia, TEMU 2005,ISBN 960-88785-1-9 (2005), pp.202 – 210, 23-26 June 2005, Heraklion, Crete
- D. Tektonidis, A. Bokma, G. Oatley, M. Salampasis, “ONAR: An ontologies-based service oriented application integration framework”, 1st International Conference on Interoperability of Enterprise Software and Applications, 23-25 February 2005, Geneva, Switzerland
- R. Ratti, A. Bokma, K. Ginty, D. Tektonidis, A. Koumpis, “P2P Interactions for the Support of Knowledge Sharing in Networked Enterprises” Proceedings of the eChallenges 2004 conference, October 2004, Vienna
- D. Tektonidis, M. Salampasis, C. Batzios, “Ontologies based conceptualisation for semantic integration of agricultural applications” International Conference on Information Systems & Innovative Technologies in Agriculture, Food and Environment, 18-20 March 2004,Thessaloniki Greece
- U. Hess, D. Tektonidis, A. Vontas, J. Meschonat , “Machine Control and ERP Systems Integration”, INDIN’03 Workshop on Technologies for Flexible Manufacturing (TFM), 24-25 August 2003 Toronto, Canada
- Lorentz, A. Kalogeras, T. Bauten, L. Ferrarini, C. Schwab, J. Thieme, G. Fogliazza, A. Vontas, “Next Generation Integrated Development of Automation Control Code in TORERO”, IEEE International Symposium on Industrial Electronics, June 9-12, 2003, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Constantinou, V. Tsakalos, P. Koutsakas, D. Tektonidis, A. Koumpis, “An e-service infrastructure for innovation exploitation and technology transfer: the Dilemma project”, 4th International conference on Enterprise Information Systems, Madrid 2002
- D. Tektonidis, A. Vontas, “Handling the Shop-Floor of an Industry through ERP systems – A functional Integration Model”, Uwe Hess, Jens Meschonat Challenges and Achievements in e-Business and e-Work 2002, Prague 2002, Czech Republic, IOS press, Part 2, pages 1350 – 1356. ISBN: 1-58603-284-4
- P. Walsh, A. Vontas, P. Koutsakas, A. Koumpis, J. Martinetz, A. Klostermeyer, R. Kuehne, “Building enterprise-wide Information Supply Chains based on the Fractal Company concept: lessons learnt”, Challenges and Achievements in e-Business and e-Work 2002, Prague, Czech Republic, IOS press, Part 1, pages 654-661. ISBN: 1-58603-284-4
- A. Vontas, F. Koutsakas, C. Athanasopoulou, A. Koumpis, P. Hatzaras, Y. Manolopoulos, M. Vassilakopoulos “Integrating Mobile Agents Infrastructures in Operational ERP Systems”, proceedings of ICEIS 2002 - 4th Conference on Enterprise Information Systems, ICEIS Press, Volume 2, pages 1107- 1110, Ciudad Real, Spain- ISBN: 972-98050-6-7
- Y. Papadopoulos, J. A. McDermid., C. Scheidler., A, Mavridis, M. Maruhn “Model-Based Semi-Automatic Safety Analysis of Programmable Systems in Automotive Applications”, ADAS 2001, Int’l Conf. on Advanced Driver Assistance Systems, Birmingham, U.K., IEE publications, 483:53-57, Sept 2001
- U. Hess, A. Vontas, P. Hatzaras, P. Koutsakas, “Implementing the plug-and-participate concept through ERP systems, in the Software & Systems Engineering” ICSSEA Conference, Paris, France, December 4-6, 2001
- N. Brehmer, J. Martinetz, A. Vontas, A. Koumpis, “Experimenting with dynamic enterprise organization concepts: Building cross-enterprise Information Supply Chains based on the Fractal theory”, International Conference on Concurrent Enterprising (ICE), conference proceedings, Bremen, Germany, 27-29 June 2001
Invited chapters in books
- A. Koumpis, V. Moumtzi, “The challenge of bringing user and development communities together, The case of collaborative e-Gov networks” book chapter in Handbook of Research on E-Government Readiness for Information and Service Exchange: Utilizing Progressive Information Communication Technologies edited by Hakikur Rahman. Published by IGI Global, July 2009.
- D. Tektonidis, A. Bokma, “The utilisation of Semantic Web for integrating enterprise systems”, Edited by Nicolaos Protogeros, Information Science Reference, ISBN 978-1-59904-648-8, July 2007
- E. Tambouris, E. Nanopoulou, A. Koumpis, V. Moumtzi, “Modern ICT technologies in business administration: The case of the DERN project for a Digital Enterprise Research Network”, book chapter in Enterprise Information Systems for Business Integration in SMEs. Published by IGI Global.
- V. Moumtzi, M. Chatzidimitriou, A. Koumpis, “Collaborative e-Gov networks: The case of the Semantic-Gov project”, book chapter in Integrated E-Business Models for Government Solutions: Citizen-Centric Service Oriented Methodologies and Processes. Published by IGI Global.
- A. Koumpis, B. Roberts, “I-Accounting: An Adaptive Approach (Method + Practices) to Account for Intangibles”, Idea Group Inc, I-Accounting , Chapter XI
- A. Koumpis “Web Service Design Concepts and Structures for Support of Highly Interconnected Health Infrastructures: A Bottom-Up Approach”, book chapter IXX in Agent and Web Service Technologies in Virtual Enterprises. Published by Information Science Reference (an imprint of IGI Global).
- B. Roberts, A. Koumpis, “Sharing Views, Information, and Cross-Enterprise Culture in the Corporate Situation Room”, book chapter IX in Agent and Web Service Technologies in Virtual Enterprises. Published by Information Science Reference (an imprint of IGI Global).
Papers appeared in Journals
- M. Chatzidimitriou, A. Koumpis, D. Tektonidis “Considerations for commercialization of e-Government research solutions”, to appear at special issue of the Intl Journal of Electronic Governance, vol 1, No. 3, 2008
- M. Chatzidimitriou, A. Koumpis, “Marketing One-stop e-Government Solutions: the European OneStopGov Project”, IAENG International Journal of Computer Science, 35:1, IJCS_35_1_11, Advance online publication: 19 February 2008
- B. Roberts, A. Koumpis, “Use of the Situation Room metaphor to support modelling of investments in energy decision-making”, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd Copyright © 2007, Int. J. Applied Systemic Studies, Vol. 1, No. 4, 2007
- I.M.Siouris , V.Moumtzi, W. Kockelmann, “Firing temperatures of ancient pottery from Neos Scopos, Serres in North Greece”, Annual Report 2006, Report No RB520397, ISIS/ ROTAX, Rutherford Laboratory, U.K.
- M. Salampasis, D. Tektonidis, C. Batzios, “Methodologies for solving the integration problem of agricultural enterprise applications”, Operational Research International Journal, ISSN 1109-2858 vol 5, issue 1, 2005
- M. Salampasis, C. Kouroupetroglou, D. Tektonidis, “An application framework for augmenting information access of blind people in the Semantic Web”, WSEAS Transactions of Information Science and Applications, ISSN 1790-0832, Issue 11, vol 2, 2005
- M. Siouris, V.Moumtzi, J.M.Walter, R. Skowronek, “Characterisation of ancient pottery of different periods from the excavation of N. Skopos – Serres in North Greece”, Neutron Scattering at FRJ-2 Experimental Reports 2005, pp.37-38 ,Institute für Festkörperforschung, FZ – Jülich, Germany.
- B. Roberts, A. Koumpis, “Use of Ontologies to Support the Situation Room Metaphor as an Auction Engine for Corporate Information and Knowledge Exchange”, Electronic Markets Copyright 2005, Volume 15 (1): 63–71, DOI: 10.1080/10196780500035399
- B. Roberts, A. Koumpis, “A framework for situation room analysis and exploration of its application potential in the information technologies market”, Emerald Group Publishing Limited Management Decision, Vol. 42 No. 7, 2004, pp. 882-891
- M. Alborg, C. Kenny, A. Vontas, A. Koumpis, “An innovative real time environmental management system”, Management Information Systems 2002 - Incorporating GIS and Remote Sensing, Editors: C.A. Brebbia & P. Pascolo, p.3-11, WIT Press, Southampton, UK – ISBN: 1-85312-907-0
- F. Koutsakas, P. Hatzaras, A. Vontas, A. Koumpis, “Implementing Information Supply Chains: The IST Adrenalin Project”, Logistic Information Management Journal, Vol 15, issue 4,2002.
- P. Walsh, P. Koutsakas, A. Vontas, A. Koumpis, “Building enterprise-wide Information Supply Chains based on the Fractal concept”, David Bennett, Integrated Manufacturing Systems Journal, Vol. 14, No. 5.
- A. Vontas, “Services for the Environment: Environmental monitoring and control system”, Greek Technical Chamber of Engineers (TEE) Newsletter, No: 2178, 10/12/2001
- D. Konstantas, C. Bryce, J. H. Morin, C. Kobel, A. Vontas, P. Hatzaras, A. Koumpis, “A framework for building distributed agent-based industrial applications”, Intelligent Manufacturing Systems 2001, Editors: Zaremba, Szpytko & Banaszak, Elsevier Science, ISBN: 0080438628
- A. L. Symeonidis, D. D. Kehagias, P. A. Mitkas, A. Koumpis, “Open Source Supply Chains”, IJAM International Journal of Agile Manufacturing
- C. Karagiannidis, A. Koumpis, G. Lekakos, “m-Learning and m-Commerce in Pervasive Environments”, eJeta The electronic Journal for E-Commerce Tools and Applications